In-Board gasket is used to customize the gasket grid configuration on the AirWeights vacuum table.
This gasket fits perfectly into the 1/4" AirWeights grid, and it stays securely in place thanks to the adhesive on one side of the foam.
- Full Roll Length 82' (sold by the roll)
- 1/8”thickness x 1/4” width
- Adhesive Backed (One Side)
Transform Your CNC Table
The AirWeights system is designed to mount to any CNC machine, and setup is quick and easy. You can remove the AirWeights at any time, and reinstall repeatably using the included locating pins.
Save Time & Money
The AirWeights system gains the user several efficiencies.
- Saves time: You can secure multiple parts quickly
- Cut down on material waste: No need to leave room on stock for screws or clamps.
- Maximize table space: less clamps = more workspace
- Repeatability: Refine your workflow and make your process more efficient
- Reliability: Holding force is distributed evenly under your entire workpiece for a uniform and reliable hold
The Weight of Air
It might not seem like it, but air is heavy! The pressure of the atmosphere above us pushes down with a force of almost 15lbs per square inch.
All you have to do to unlock that weight, is create an area of low pressure below a mass, which we achieve in a compact, efficient, and affordable formfactor.
The 24x24 AirWeights table can unleash nearly 8,000lbs of holding power at the flip of a switch!
- Touch Plate Locating Port
- Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Locating Pin Holes (4)
- Pre-installed Perimeter Gasket
- Mounting Holes and Slots (12)
- Vacuum Ports (9)
- 1" Grid Pattern (customizable gasket layout)