Fixture Plate 24x24
Fixture Plate 24x24
Fixture Plates for the 24x24 AirWeights
The fixture plate is a re-useable, semi-sacrificial layer that sits between your AirWeights table and your workpiece. The plate itself is easily customized for your specific part(s), and provides a fast setup and efficient, repeatable way to make multiple runs of the same part.
Using a fixture plate also allows you to cut all the way through your material. When a part is mounted directly to the AirWeights table, you can't cut through, and instead leave a thin 'onion skin' on the bottom, which must be removed later. When you add a fixture plate, you can cut through the part, meaning there is one less step to getting a finished part.
The fixture plate is easy to change out, meaning you can go from one part shape/size to a completely different part in just seconds. The fixture plate is located with a set of pins, so it installs into the same spot every time, meaning it remains consistent with your machine offests. You can use one fixture plate over and over, so once it's set up, it continues to pay for itself in time-savings.
Unlock the next level of efficiency by adding fixture plates into your CNC workflow!
Transform Your CNC Table
The AirWeights system is designed to mount to any CNC machine, and setup is quick and easy. You can remove the AirWeights at any time, and reinstall repeatably using the included locating pins.
Save Time & Money
The AirWeights system gains the user several efficiencies.
- Saves time: You can secure multiple parts quickly
- Cut down on material waste: No need to leave room on stock for screws or clamps.
- Maximize table space: less clamps = more workspace
- Repeatability: Refine your workflow and make your process more efficient
- Reliability: Holding force is distributed evenly under your entire workpiece for a uniform and reliable hold
The Weight of Air
It might not seem like it, but air is heavy! The pressure of the atmosphere above us pushes down with a force of almost 15lbs per square inch.
All you have to do to unlock that weight, is create an area of low pressure below a mass, which we achieve in a compact, efficient, and affordable formfactor.
The 24x24 AirWeights table can unleash nearly 8,000lbs of holding power at the flip of a switch!
- Touch Plate Locating Port
- Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Locating Pin Holes (4)
- Pre-installed Perimeter Gasket
- Mounting Holes and Slots (12)
- Vacuum Ports (9)
- 1" Grid Pattern (customizable gasket layout)